Pro S Spray
The Pro-S™ Spray is designed to provide long life and outstanding performance. The result of precision engineering and extensive field testing by contractors around the world, the Pro-S™ Spray is built with the contractor in mind.
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal: Ensures a leak-free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning. Treated with UV inhibitors for long life.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles.
- Ratcheting Riser: Permits quick, easy alignment of the spray pattern.
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring: Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Side Inlet: Standard on 12″ (30.5 cm) model. Optional on 6″ model (15.3 cm).
- Wide Selection of Sizes: Available in 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, and 12″ (5, 7.5, 10, 15, and 30.5 cm) models.
- Pre-Installed Flush Cap.
- Optional In-stem Pressure Regulator: Available for 4″, 6″, and 12″ (10, 15, and 30.5 cm) models, factory preset at 30 psi (2.1 bar) or 40 psi (2.8 bar).
- Optional Pre-installed Nozzle Guard
- Fits in Rain Bird® 1800 Can.